Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, forget this chemistry... "Thank the fans"

On the afternoon of the 5th, the 56th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize was held at KINTEX 7 Hall in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province, where Shin Dong-yup, Suzy and Park Bo-gum were in charge.The TicToc popularity awards were Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin from tvN The Unbreakable of Love; Thank you, said Hyun Bin.It feels more meaningful, precious and heavy because it is an award given by viewers and fans around the world. Thank you to those who are in front of the computer to give this award.Ill come to you with a better work. It is more meaningful because it is a prize given by fans. I know that many overseas fans have voted. I am so grateful and impressed with you.I think it was a great luck to be able to do such a beloved work. I will be a better actor in the future. Thank you.

On the afternoon of the 5th, the 56th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize was held at KINTEX 7 Hall in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province, where Shin Dong-yup, Suzy and Park Bo-gum were in charge.

The TicToc popularity awards were "Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin" from tvN 'The Unbreakable of Love'; "Thank you," said Hyun Bin. It feels more meaningful, precious and heavy because it is an award given by viewers and fans around the world. Thank you to those who are in front of the computer to give this award. I'll come to you with a better work. "

"It is more meaningful because it is a prize given by fans. I know that many overseas fans have voted. I am so grateful and impressed with you. I think it was a great luck to be able to do such a beloved work. I will be a better actor in the future. Thank you. "