Elf Princess Rane' Baekhyun "breaks 700,000 copies of new album's initial sales, unbelievable"

Baekhyun has revealed his candid mind about breaking the 700,000 album sales volume.On MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Baekhyun, who returned to the second Mini album, appeared.The new album Delight swept the top of the weekly record charts, and the first week (first week) sales exceeded 700,000 copies.DJ Kim Shin-Young said: The initial sales volume is 704,000.I do not believe it once, said Baekhyun. I bought too much albums for fans at EXO, so I bought them, and I told them to buy padding in winter, but I did not listen to them and bought an album.I feel like its a duty to buy an album, and Im worried that it will be. You can write it all to yourself, buy an album with the money left from your heart and sell it.I hope you dont buy too obligatory, he added.Meanwhile, he made a comeback with SoloSinger Baekhyun, not the group EXO, and released his new album Delight last month.Delight is an album of Baekhyuns desire to give listeners joy, which contains seven songs, including the title track Candy.The entire song was composed of R & B genres in various atmospheres.Elf Princess Rane broadcast screen capture

Baekhyun has revealed his candid mind about breaking the 700,000 album sales volume.

On MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Baekhyun, who returned to the second Mini album, appeared.

The new album "Delight" swept the top of the weekly record charts, and the first week (first week) sales exceeded 700,000 copies.

DJ Kim Shin-Young said: "The initial sales volume is 704,000. "I do not believe it once," said Baekhyun. "I bought too much albums for fans at EXO, so I bought them, and I told them to buy padding in winter, but I did not listen to them and bought an album."

"I feel like it's a duty to buy an album, and I'm worried that it will be. You can write it all to yourself, buy an album with the money left from your heart and sell it. I hope you don't buy too obligatory," he added.

Meanwhile, he made a comeback with Solo Singer Baekhyun, not the group EXO, and released his new album "Delight" last month. "Delight" is an album of Baekhyun's desire to give listeners "joy," which contains seven songs, including the title track "Candy." The entire song was composed of R & B genres in various atmospheres.

Elf Princess Rane' broadcast screen capture