Baek A-yeon "I want to hear that Baek A-yeon also loves'."

Baek A-yeon shows off untouchable AuraSinger Baek A-yeon released a picture with the fashion magazine Nylon on June 26.Baek A-yeon in the public picture was attracted to those who are new and create various cuts and emit youthful and sophisticated charms at once.In the interview with the picture, Baek A-yeon did not forget to introduce the recently released new song Thumb-burning What.As I have been through Fellow, Al Baek A-yeon, I asked how I would like to express my sympathy with the public. I think empathy starts from familiarity.If you have any thoughts to talk to friends, you can take notes and take them to the composers sister and brother to talk and share.So it seems that peer friends like a lot, he said honestly.As for the words that I want to hear as thumb ride, which was announced this time, I laughed, saying, I want to hear that the song is pretty and that Baek A-yeon also loves.Other pictorial cuts and interviews can be found in the July issue of Nylon; the video is released on Nylon TV.bak-beauty
Baek A-yeon shows off untouchable AuraSinger Baek A-yeon released a picture with the fashion magazine Nylon on June 26.Baek A-yeon in the public picture was attracted to those who are new and create various cuts and emit youthful and sophisticated charms at once.In the interview with the picture, Baek A-yeon did not forget to introduce the recently released new song Thumb-burning What.As I have been through Fellow, Al Baek A-yeon, I asked how I would like to express my sympathy with the public. I think empathy starts from familiarity.If you have any thoughts to talk to friends, you can take notes and take them to the composers sister and brother to talk and share.So it seems that peer friends like a lot, he said honestly.As for the words that I want to hear as thumb ride, which was announced this time, I laughed, saying, I want to hear that the song is pretty and that Baek A-yeon also loves.Other pictorial cuts and interviews can be found in the July issue of Nylon; the video is released on Nylon TV.bak-beauty

Baek A-yeon shows off untouchable Aura

Singer Baek A-yeon released a picture with the fashion magazine Nylon on June 26.

Baek A-yeon in the public picture was attracted to those who are new and create various cuts and emit youthful and sophisticated charms at once.

In the Interview with the picture, Baek A-yeon did not forget to introduce the recently released new song 'Thumb-burning What'. As I have been through 'Fellow, Al' Baek A-yeon, I asked how I would like to express my sympathy with the public. "I think empathy starts from familiarity. If you have any thoughts to talk to Friends, you can take notes and take them to the composer's sister and brother to talk and share. So it seems that peer Friends like a lot, "he said honestly.

As for the words that I want to hear as "thumb ride", which was announced this time, I laughed, saying, "I want to hear that the song is pretty and that Baek A-yeon also loves'."

Other pictorial cuts and Interviews can be found in the July issue of Nylon; the video is released on Nylon TV.

bak-beauty