Apink Park Cho-rong X Kim Da-ye 'Bad Family' called flower beauty two-shot

Group Apink leader Park Cho-rong and actor Kim Da-ye boasted a clean beauty.Park Cho-rong posted a photo on his instagram on June 25 with an article entitled I was troubled!!Inside the photo was a side-by-side view of Park Cho-rong and Kim Da-ye, the pair smiling brightly at the camera.The cheerful atmosphere of the two and the beauty of the water catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am innocent, My sister was suffering a lot and I am a big hit.
Group Apink leader Park Cho-rong and actor Kim Da-ye boasted a clean beauty.Park Cho-rong posted a photo on his instagram on June 25 with an article entitled I was troubled!!Inside the photo was a side-by-side view of Park Cho-rong and Kim Da-ye, the pair smiling brightly at the camera.The cheerful atmosphere of the two and the beauty of the water catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am innocent, My sister was suffering a lot and I am a big hit.

Group Apink leader Park Cho-rong and actor Kim Da-ye boasted a clean beauty.

Park Cho-rong posted a photo on his instagram on June 25 with an article entitled "I was troubled!!"

Inside the photo was a side-by-side view of Park Cho-rong and Kim Da-ye, the pair smiling brightly at the camera. The cheerful atmosphere of the two and the beauty of the water catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I am innocent", "My sister was suffering a lot" and "I am a big hit".