'In pregnancy' Choi Hee Ana "I'm Fat"...The Still Beautiful looks

On Wednesday, Choi Hee told SNS, Im getting fat, and Im putting myself down a little bit for someone whos always been harsh on myself.Its not working out yet, so Im confused inside. Its a photo taken by Kyu-sun, but its sensual, right? Im taking a picture today.In the photo, Choi Hee is smiling at the camera in a white dress, her thin arms and shoulder lines catching her eye.The fans cheered, You should first do health for the healthy second year, and you should only think happy about it when you see good things. I will always cheer you.Meanwhile, Choi Hee was congratulated on the publicity of the pregnancy on the 11th, two months after marrying a non-entertainment businessman in April.

On Wednesday, Choi Hee told SNS, “I’m getting fat, and I’m putting myself down a little bit for someone who’s always been harsh on myself. It’s not working out yet, so I’m confused inside. It’s a photo taken by Kyu-sun, but it’s sensual, right? I’m taking a picture today.”

In the photo, Choi Hee is smiling at the camera in a white dress, her thin arms and shoulder lines catching her eye.

The fans cheered, "You should first do health for the healthy second year, and you should only think happy about it when you see good things. I will always cheer you."

Meanwhile, Choi Hee was congratulated on the publicity of the pregnancy on the 11th, two months after marrying a non-entertainment businessman in April.