Amazing Saturday' EXO The Girlfriend Experience' Problem Shi Chonggui, Jung Dong-won "I'm sorry"...What's the answer?

In Amazing Saturday, the group EXOs Girl X Friend was embarrassed by Shi Chonggui due to problems.Kim Kang-hoon and Jung Dong-won appeared as guests in the TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market broadcasted on the evening of the 20th.In the first round of the day, the lyrics of EXO Girl x Friend were Shi Chonggui due to problems.On the day of the difficulty, the cast members could not hide their embarrassed expression.In particular, Jung Dong-won did not write a letter and wrote an apology Im sorry I do not know in the translation.The section of Girl X Friend, which was Shi Chonggui, was full of graffiti all over the book I borrowed, and it was full of dirt on the gym clothes that I had yesterday.

In Amazing Saturday', the group EXO's 'Girl X Friend' was embarrassed by Shi Chonggui due to problems.

Kim Kang-hoon and Jung Dong-won appeared as guests in the TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market' broadcasted on the evening of the 20th.

In the first round of the day, the lyrics of EXO 'Girl x Friend' were Shi Chonggui due to problems.

On the day of the difficulty, the cast members could not hide their embarrassed expression. In particular, Jung Dong-won did not write a letter and wrote an apology "I'm sorry I do not know" in the translation.

The section of 'Girl X Friend', which was Shi Chonggui, was "full of graffiti all over the book I borrowed, and it was full of dirt on the gym clothes that I had yesterday."