"Thank you and I'm sorry all the time...Lee Sang-yeob 'Storm moved' to On Joo-wan snack car Gift

Actor Lee Sang-yeob flaunts On Joo-wan and extraordinary bromanceOn the afternoon of the 28th, Lee Sang-yeob told his personal SNS, On Joo-wan, who sent coffee tea as a surprise event.I was tired from the beginning because of the heat today, but I feel good because of it. Lee Sang-yeob then expressed his infinite affection for On Joo-wan, saying, Thank you always, Im sorry, Im sorry, Ill do well.Lee Sang-yeob in the photo is certifying a gift snack car by On Joo-wan at KBS 2TV I went once filming.Lee Sang-yeob is making a cute look at the camera in front of a placard called Lets just walk the flower path.On the other hand, Lee Sang-yeob is currently working as Yoon Kyu-jin of the pediatric hospital internal medicine department at KBS 2TV I went once.Lee Sang-yeob SNS

Actor Lee Sang-yeob flaunts On Joo-wan and extraordinary bromance

On the afternoon of the 28th, Lee Sang-yeob told his personal SNS, "On Joo-wan, who sent coffee tea as a surprise event. I was tired from the beginning because of the heat today, but I feel good because of it. "

Lee Sang-yeob then expressed his infinite affection for On Joo-wan, saying, "Thank you always, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll do well."

Lee Sang-yeob in the photo is certifying a Gift snack car by On Joo-wan at kbs 2TV 'I went once' filming. Lee Sang-yeob is making a cute look at the camera in front of a placard called 'Let's just walk the flower path.'

On the other hand, Lee Sang-yeob is currently working as Yoon Kyu-jin of the pediatric hospital internal medicine department at kbs 2TV 'I went once'.

Lee Sang-yeob SNS