Han Ji-min, a refreshing Smile to blow Summer swelter

Actor Han Ji-min showed off her refreshing charmOn the 20th, Han Ji-min posted several pictures of a summer vacation on his jewelry brand on his instagram.Han Ji-min in the public photo is wearing a strapped dress with a blue stripe on white and posing with his head up coolly.Han Ji-mins cool Smile, which seemed to make the Summer heat in the picture more visible, attracted attention.The fans who saw this responded such as I can not be so beautiful, I am cool ~, I feel refreshing in the picture.Meanwhile, Han Ji-min recently finished filming the movie The José.
Actor Han Ji-min showed off her refreshing charmOn the 20th, Han Ji-min posted several pictures of a summer vacation on his jewelry brand on his instagram.Han Ji-min in the public photo is wearing a strapped dress with a blue stripe on white and posing with his head up coolly.Han Ji-mins cool Smile, which seemed to make the Summer heat in the picture more visible, attracted attention.The fans who saw this responded such as I can not be so beautiful, I am cool ~, I feel refreshing in the picture.Meanwhile, Han Ji-min recently finished filming the movie The José.

Actor Han Ji-min showed off her refreshing charm

On the 20th, Han Ji-min posted several pictures of a Summer vacation on his jewelry brand on his instagram.

Han Ji-min in the public photo is wearing a strapped dress with a blue stripe on white and posing with his head up coolly. Han Ji-min's cool Smile, which seemed to make the Summer heat in the picture more visible, attracted attention.

The fans who saw this responded such as "I can not be so beautiful", "I am cool ~", "I feel refreshing in the picture".

Meanwhile, Han Ji-min recently finished filming the movie "The José".