Lee Joon-hyuk, Lee Min Ki Coffee or Tea Gift impressed "Welcome Rain to My Life in Hot Summer Shooting"

Actor Lee Joon-hyuk was moved by Lee Min Kis Coffee or Tea Gift.On the 16th, Lee Joon-hyuk said through his instagram, Lee Min Ki actors Coffee or Tea.Welcome Rain to My Life. I Love You Lee Min Ki # My Dangerous Wife and two photos were posted on the hot Summer shoot.Lee Joon-hyuk in the public photo is certifying Lee Min Kis Gift Coffee or Tea.His happy expression and the warm friendship of the two make the viewers feel good.Lee Joon-hyuk will appear in MBNs new drama My Dangerous Wife, which is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.Photo: Lee Joon-hyuk Instagram

Actor Lee Joon-hyuk was moved by Lee Min Ki's Coffee or Tea Gift.

On the 16th, Lee Joon-hyuk said through his instagram, "Lee Min Ki actor's Coffee or Tea. Welcome Rain to My Life. I Love You Lee Min Ki # My Dangerous Wife" and two photos were posted on the hot Summer shoot.

Lee Joon-hyuk in the public photo is certifying Lee Min Ki's Gift Coffee or Tea. His happy expression and the warm friendship of the two make the viewers feel good.

Lee Joon-hyuk will appear in MBN's new drama 'My Dangerous Wife', which is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

Photo: Lee Joon-hyuk Instagram