"My First Love" Lee Ji-hoon, Seo Ji-hye and Friendly hug 'Eye-catching'

Actor Lee Ji-hoon shared a friendly two-shot with Seo Ji-hye.Lee Ji-hoon wrote on his Instagram on Sunday: I found it, my First Love.From today, I posted two photos with the article Finding Woo Do Hee tonight at 9:30 pm MBC # Dinner .Lee Ji-hoon and Seo Ji-hye in the public photos are attracting Eye-catching of those who take a friendly pose such as hugging or hugging behind.It raises expectations about what kind of behind-the-scenes behind the appearance of the lovely people.Lee Ji-hoon, Seo Ji-hye is appearing in MBC drama I want to eat with dinner as Jung Jae Hyuk and Woo Do Hee.Photo: Lee Ji-hoon Instagram

Actor Lee Ji-hoon shared a Friendly two-shot with Seo Ji-hye.

Lee Ji-hoon wrote on his Instagram on Sunday: "I found it, my First Love. From today, I posted two photos with the article "Finding Woo Do Hee" tonight at 9:30 pm MBC # Dinner ".

Lee Ji-hoon and Seo Ji-hye in the public photos are attracting Eye-catching of those who take a Friendly pose such as hugging or hugging behind. It raises expectations about what kind of behind-the-scenes behind the appearance of the lovely people.

Lee Ji-hoon, Seo Ji-hye is appearing in MBC drama 'I want to eat with dinner' as Jung Jae Hyuk and Woo Do Hee.

Photo: Lee Ji-hoon Instagram