Running Man' Yang Se-chan, "I called first, but I liked it very much" ..Jeon So-min's visit

Yang Se-chan heralded a visit to the Jeon So-min homeOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, Yang Se-chan, who received a special prize last week, released the behind-the-scenes story.On the day of the broadcast, Running Man asked Yang Se-chan, Have you been to Somin?Yang Se-chan won last week and received the entrance secret number as a gift with Somin Invitation.Yang Se-chan said, I havent gone yet, I called, and attracted Eye-catching, who also said, I called and I liked it very much.When asked when he plans to go, Yang Se-chan said, I am going to go next week. At this time, the production team said, And I really went.The caption Opening Bakdu was inserted to raise expectations.Ji Suk-jin said, It was a penalty, not a product, and Yang Se-chan said, Because I did. AirPod was taken by Ji Hyo sister.Then Kim Jong Kook said, Why did you take it and give me a broken one? And Haha laughed, saying, I would not have had a ship.Ji Suk-jin said, I will not be able to connect with Bluetooth. He attracted Eye-catching by referring to Song Ji-hyo, who is building the era and walls.

Yang Se-chan heralded a visit to the Jeon So-min home

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, Yang Se-chan, who received a special prize last week, released the behind-the-scenes story.

On the day of the broadcast, Running Man asked Yang Se-chan, "Have you been to Somin?"

Yang Se-chan won last week and received the entrance Secret number as a gift with 'Somin Invitation'.

Yang Se-chan said, "I haven't gone yet, I called," and attracted Eye-catching, who also said, "I called and I liked it very much."

When asked when he plans to go, Yang Se-chan said, "I am going to go next week." At this time, the production team said, 'And I really went. The caption "Opening Bakdu" was inserted to raise expectations.

Ji Suk-jin said, "It was a penalty, not a product," and Yang Se-chan said, "Because I did. AirPod was taken by Ji Hyo sister."

Then Kim Jong Kook said, "Why did you take it and give me a broken one?" And Haha laughed, saying, "I would not have had a ship."

Ji Suk-jin said, "I will not be able to connect with Bluetooth." He attracted Eye-catching by referring to Song Ji-hyo, who is building the era and walls.