'TV is carrying love' Han Hyun-min "Father and brother, 'Dawn of the Sun' appeared .. I envy Song Hye-kyo"

TV is carrying love Han Hyun-min mentioned the popular drama Dawn of the Sun, which was starring his father and brother.KBS 1TV TV is loaded with love, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, depicted a Model Han Hyun-min, who was looking for a homeroom teacher who helped him in the third grade of elementary school, who was discriminated against because of his appearance.On this day, TV is carrying love Han Hyun-min introduced himself as Han Hyun-min, the 5th year Model who is now 20 years old.Kim Yong-man laughed, I am two years younger than my son. Yoon Jung-soo said, I am three years older than my mother. TV is the youngest performer with love.Han Hyun-min said, I got a lot of attention because of my appearance. My appearance felt like a disadvantage.I came to find Lee Young-hee, who helped me to change like this. TV said, TV is carrying love. In particular, Han Hyun-min said, I want to give a carnation to the teachers day.TV carries love. Han brought up the story of his family, who started broadcasting before him, saying that his father and brother had appeared in Dawn of the Sun.Han Hyun-min monitored Kim Yong-man, Yoon Jung-soo, Father, and brothers Dawn of the Sun saying, Ive never seen it before.Han Hyun-min said, When my father appeared in the descendants of the sun, he said, This is the expression when the children are angry. As for his brother who appeared with Song Hye-kyo, I have never seen it at home.I envy you, he said.Meanwhile, Han Hyun-min, who made his debut as a Model through Seoul Fashion Week in 2016, was born in 2001 and is 20 years old this year.In 2017, he was named the worlds most influential teen by Time magazine.KBS 1TV TV is in love

'TV is carrying love' Han Hyun-min mentioned the popular drama 'Dawn of the Sun', which was starring his Father and brother.

KBS 1TV 'TV is loaded with love', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, depicted a Model Han Hyun-min, who was looking for a homeroom teacher who helped him in the third grade of elementary school, who was discriminated against because of his appearance.

On this day, 'TV is carrying love' Han Hyun-min introduced himself as "Han Hyun-min, the 5th year Model who is now 20 years old." Kim Yong-man laughed, "I am two years younger than my son." Yoon Jung-soo said, "I am three years older than my mother." "TV is the youngest performer with love."

Han Hyun-min said, "I got a lot of attention because of my appearance. My appearance felt like a disadvantage. I came to find Lee Young-hee, who helped me to change like this. "TV said," TV is carrying love. " In particular, Han Hyun-min said, "I want to give a carnation to the teacher's day."

"TV carries love." Han brought up the story of his family, who started broadcasting before him, saying that his Father and brother had appeared in "Dawn of the Sun." Han Hyun-min monitored Kim Yong-man, Yoon Jung-soo, Father, and brother's "Dawn of the Sun" saying, "I've never seen it before."

Han Hyun-min said, "When my Father appeared in the descendants of the sun," he said, "This is the expression when the children are angry." As for his brother who appeared with Song Hye-kyo, "I have never seen it at home. I envy you," he said.

Meanwhile, Han Hyun-min, who made his debut as a Model through Seoul Fashion Week in 2016, was born in 2001 and is 20 years old this year. In 2017, he was named "the world's most influential teen" by Time magazine.

KBS 1TV 'TV is in love'