"TV is in love," Han Hyun-min, "Family, "Family," "Descendants of the Sun"

In TV is Love, Model Han Hyun-min announced that his family appeared in Dawn of the Sun.KBS entertainment program TV is in love broadcasted on the evening of the 15th appeared as a guest to find Lee Young-hee, a teacher in the third grade of elementary school, with the first multicultural Model Han Hyun-min in Korea.On the day of the broadcast, MC Kim Yong-man told Han Hyun-min, My family appeared in the drama Dawn of the Sun.But I did not even know it was out. In the open data screen, Han Hyun-mins father was shown with a gun in the villains den where Song Jung-ki was infiltrated.In the next scene, actor Song Hye-kyo washed the faces of the children, and Han Hyun-min said, It is the second Jude that Song Hye-kyo is cleaning his face there. I have never seen my brother smile so brightly.It is the first time my brother is envious, he added.

In 'TV is Love', Model Han Hyun-min announced that his family appeared in 'Dawn of the Sun'.

KBS entertainment program "TV is in love" broadcasted on the evening of the 15th appeared as a guest to find Lee Young-hee, a teacher in the third grade of elementary school, with the first multicultural Model Han Hyun-min in Korea.

On the day of the broadcast, MC Kim Yong-man told Han Hyun-min, "My family appeared in the drama 'Dawn of the Sun'." But I did not even know it was out. "

In the open data screen, Han Hyun-min's father was shown with a gun in the villain's den where Song Jung-ki was infiltrated. In the next scene, actor Song Hye-kyo washed the faces of the children, and Han Hyun-min said, "It is the second Jude that Song Hye-kyo is cleaning his face there." "I have never seen my brother smile so brightly. It is the first time my brother is envious, "he added.