'The King' Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun smiles brightly at horse...Jung Eun-chae Storm Jealous

The King Jung Eun-chae witnessed Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun togetherIn the 6th episode of SBSs The King: Eternal Monarch broadcast on the 2nd, Lee Min-ho was pictured smiling at Kim Go-eun.On this day, Jung Eun-chae heard that the imperial helicopter had landed in Seoul and headed to Igon. Jeong Tae-eun, who saw the coming of the Guseo-ryeong, said to Igon, Did you have an appointment with him?, and Igon said, Not at all, Im here to pick you up.When Jeong Tae-eul was worried, I shouldnt be seen, Lee said, Im going to be caught who I am. Jeong Tae-eul said, Dont worry.I will not show it strangely, he said to Koo Seo-ryong, I am a fan of the prime minister. Jung Tae-eul introduced himself as a traveler and said he would leave soon.Koo Seo-ryong did Jealous when Leeon laughed because of his stillness.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'The King' Jung Eun-chae witnessed Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun together

In the 6th episode of SBS's "The King: Eternal Monarch" broadcast on the 2nd, Lee Min-ho was pictured smiling at Kim Go-eun.

On this day, Jung Eun-chae heard that the imperial helicopter had landed in Seoul and headed to Igon. Jeong Tae-eun, who saw the coming of the Guseo-ryeong, said to Igon, "Did you have an appointment with him? ", and Igon said, "Not at all, I'm here to pick you up."

When Jeong Tae-eul was worried, "I shouldn't be seen," Lee said, "I'm going to be caught who I am." Jeong Tae-eul said, "Don't worry. I will not show it strangely, "he said to Koo Seo-ryong," I am a fan of the prime minister. "Jung Tae-eul introduced himself as a traveler and said he would leave soon. Koo Seo-ryong did Jealous when Leeon laughed because of his stillness.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen