'The King' Lee Min-ho - Kim Go-eun, "Igon defeated Japan, I'm back!"

I thought it was a name I had written not to call, but it was only you.Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, the monarchs of the King-Eternity, exploded heart-feeling with reunion of necessity that crossed Korean Empire and South Korea.Six SBS Golden Todds The King-Eternal Monarchs (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jeong Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa-An-Dam Pictures) broadcast on the last two days (Saturday) recorded 7.9% in the Seoul metropolitan area, 10.5% in the second part, and 5.8% in the 2049 ratings.The highest audience rating at the moment was 11.9%, ranking first in the same time zone for all channels for six consecutive times.On the day of the show, Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who came to South Korea after meeting Lee Min-ho at Korean Empire, missed Lee, and Leeon appeared and shared a hug of longing.Unlike the previous one, which was extremely reluctant to touch his body by turning the helicopter, Lee, who had saved Jung Tae, shocked Cho Young (Woo Do-hwan) and Mobiser (Baek Hyun-joo) with a pleasant smile while writing on Jung Tae-euls palm in the helicopter.Then, Jung Tae-eun, who received the dish that Igon had done himself, said, I must have been lonely. In my World. It was quite dark that I could not prove that I was me.Thank you for coming to pick me up. After conveying his desire to be bitter with his forehead kiss, Lee said, I was lonely, and talked about the occasion of cooking and confessed the sick story related to King Kim Chin-king Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin), comforting Jeong Tae-eul, who was sorry.But at that time, as the emergency NSC (National Security Council) was convened in the provocation of Japan Navy, Leeon wore a Navy uniform and told Jung Tae-eun, Imperial House of Japan wears military uniform at the most honorable moment.I mean, Ill win. Ill be right back. Will you wait? And Jung Tae-eul replied with an uneasy expression, Lets see again.In the Korean Empire, Jung Tae-eun, who said his name that no one could call, said, I thought it was a name I did not call, but it was a name I only asked you to call.Later, Igon showed his willingness to win the Navy warship directly with the flag of the king, and when he worried about the comfort of the Japanese warship, including the contrast, he said, From now on, I am worried about myself.It is not me that you have to keep today, but this sea. Due to the aggressive attack command, the Japanese warship completely withdrew from the Korean Empire territorial waters, and the Korean Empire Navy rang the victory.On the other hand, Jung Tae-eun, who returned to South Korea, recalled his first kiss with Igon while watching the 100,000 won bill left by Igon, turning on the recorded news sound in USB, which is evidence of the case he was tracking.After the first kiss, Try what I proved. Have you been dating or now? Why dont you answer. Ill tell you? Only you know.I am in love now. I did not know what to do by recalling the heartbeat of Igon.Then, when the news on USB came out that the word North that Lee Gon talked about and Yi Jong-in (Jeon Moo-song) of Buyeong-gun, which Jung Tae-eul searched at the Korean Empire Imperial House of Japan, was surprised.Yi Jong-in, who came to Igon, handed the real body examination book of the reversed Irim, and the real cause of death was not the death of the guards, but the neck was broken by a cervical vertebrae fracture and thrown into the sea.Moreover, Yi Jong-in was shocked to admit that he was confused and hidden in front of the strange body, which had a history of congenital polio, unlike Lee Lim, who was a great man and an uninhabited man of the gangol.Igon, who saw the real optometrist again, said, The concern of the road palace was right. I became dangerous.The reverse Irim is alive, and what added to Irim was the door to another World. He felt that Irim would come to find the half of Igons food.Then Igon came back to South Korea and showed up at work and said, How are you?I waited? and Jeong Tae-eul ran to Igon with the longing of the past and made a sad reunion. The concern of the road palace is wrong.The ending of the two heart-wrenching hugs, which are saddened by Lees words, I am not dangerous to me, but I am dangerous to Jung Tae-eun!, raised expectations for the next episode.After the broadcast, viewers said, This is a couple, and finally do you start cooperating with Igon?! , It was beautiful today! , It is exciting as it gets older and I am expecting the next week .Meanwhile, SBSs Lamar Jackson The King-Eternal Monarch is broadcast every Friday night at 10 p.m.

“I thought it was a name I had written not to call, but it was only you.”

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, the monarchs of the King-Eternity, exploded 'heart-feeling' with 'reunion' of 'necessity' that crossed Korean Empire and South Korea.

Six SBS Golden Todds The King-Eternal Monarchs (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jeong Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa-An-Dam Pictures) broadcast on the last two days (Saturday) recorded 7.9% in the Seoul metropolitan area, 10.5% in the second part, and 5.8% in the 2049 ratings. The highest audience rating at the moment was 11.9%, ranking first in the same time zone for all channels for six consecutive times.

On the day of the show, Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who came to South Korea after meeting Lee Min-ho at Korean Empire, missed Lee, and Leeon appeared and shared a hug of longing. Unlike the previous one, which was extremely reluctant to touch his body by turning the helicopter, Lee, who had saved Jung Tae, shocked Cho Young (Woo Do-hwan) and Mobiser (Baek Hyun-joo) with a pleasant smile while writing on Jung Tae-eul's palm in the helicopter. Then, Jung Tae-eun, who received the dish that Igon had done himself, said, "I must have been lonely. In my World. It was quite dark that I could not prove that I was me. Thank you for coming to pick me up. " After conveying his desire to be bitter with his forehead kiss, Lee said, I was lonely, and talked about the occasion of cooking and confessed the sick story related to King Kim Chin-king Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin), comforting Jeong Tae-eul, who was sorry.

But at that time, as the emergency NSC (National Security Council) was convened in the provocation of Japan Navy, Leeon wore a Navy uniform and told Jung Tae-eun, "Imperial House of Japan wears military uniform at the most honorable moment. I mean, I'll win. I'll be right back. Will you wait? "And Jung Tae-eul replied with an uneasy expression, "Let's see again. In the Korean Empire, Jung Tae-eun, who said his name that no one could call, said, "I thought it was a name I did not call, but it was a name I only asked you to call."

Later, Igon showed his willingness to win the Navy warship directly with the flag of the king, and when he worried about the comfort of the Japanese warship, including the contrast, he said, "From now on, I am worried about myself. It is not me that you have to keep today, but this sea. " Due to the aggressive attack command, the Japanese warship completely withdrew from the Korean Empire territorial waters, and the Korean Empire Navy rang the victory.

On the other hand, Jung Tae-eun, who returned to South Korea, recalled his first kiss with Igon while watching the 100,000 won bill left by Igon, turning on the recorded news sound in USB, which is evidence of the case he was tracking. After the first kiss, “Try what I proved. Have you been dating or now?” “Why don’t you answer. I’ll tell you? Only you know. I am in love now. "I did not know what to do by recalling the heartbeat of Igon. Then, when the news on USB came out that the word 'North' that Lee Gon talked about and Yi Jong-in (Jeon Moo-song) of Buyeong-gun, which Jung Tae-eul searched at the Korean Empire Imperial House of Japan, was surprised.

Yi Jong-in, who came to Igon, handed the 'real body examination book' of the reversed Irim, and the real cause of death was not the death of the guards, but the neck was broken by a cervical vertebrae fracture and thrown into the sea. Moreover, Yi Jong-in was shocked to admit that he was confused and hidden in front of the strange body, which had a history of congenital polio, unlike Lee Lim, who was a great man and an uninhabited man of the gangol.

Igon, who saw the real optometrist again, said, "The concern of the road palace was right. I became dangerous. The reverse Irim is alive, and what added to Irim was the door to another World. "He felt that Irim would come to find the half of Igon's" food. Then Igon came back to South Korea and showed up at work and said, "How are you? I waited?” and Jeong Tae-eul ran to Igon with the longing of the past and made a sad reunion. "The concern of the road palace is wrong. The ending of the two heart-wrenching hugs, which are saddened by Lee's words, "I am not dangerous to me, but I am dangerous to Jung Tae-eun!", raised expectations for the next episode.

After the broadcast, viewers said, "This is a couple, and finally do you start cooperating with Igon? ! "," It was beautiful today! "," It is exciting as it gets older "and" I am expecting the next week ".

Meanwhile, SBS’s Lamar Jackson The King-Eternal Monarch is broadcast every Friday night at 10 p.m.