'The King' Lee Min-ho, Kim Gyeong-nam and Woo Do-hwan join Lindsey Vonn' in good company

Lee Min-ho said on his SNS on the 21st, I am deeply grateful and respectful for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19.I will pray for their health and safety.I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their distance from their lives so that the effort will not be in vain. Lee Min-ho in the public photo is taking a Challenge Vonn signature pose thanks to Kim Kyung-nam and Woo Do-hwan appearing on SBS Drama The King.Lee Min-ho said, I followed Park Bo-young, he said. I could not wear a mask because I was in the shooting scene.I was with my fellow Actors at the scene without a point, he explained.Meanwhile, SBS The King: The Monarch of Eternity, featuring Lee Min-ho, Kim Gyeong-nam and Woo Do-hwan, is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.

Lee Min-ho said on his SNS on the 21st, "I am deeply grateful and respectful for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19. I will pray for their health and safety. I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their distance from their lives so that the effort will not be in vain. "

Lee Min-ho in the public photo is taking a Challenge Vonn signature pose thanks to Kim Kyung-nam and Woo Do-hwan appearing on SBS Drama 'The King'.

Lee Min-ho said, "I followed Park Bo-young," he said. "I could not wear a mask because I was in the shooting scene. I was with my fellow Actors at the scene without a point," he explained.

Meanwhile, SBS 'The King: The Monarch of Eternity', featuring Lee Min-ho, Kim Gyeong-nam and Woo Do-hwan, is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.