Suho, May 14, County Enlisted...EXO Xiumin and EXO D.O. Third

Group EXO Suho is the third runner to the military following Xiumin, EXO D.O. Suho announced the Enlisted news directly in a handwritten letter.Suho posted a handwritten letter on the official community on the 4th, conveying the news about Enlisted directly.Suho said, I have something I want to tell you, so I wrote this today.I am soon to fulfill my obligation to serve as a soldier on May 14.  I think we EXO-L will really miss you during that time.EXO-L, who thinks and loves me every day, I hope you are always healthy. Suho is the third member of the EXO to fulfill his military service obligations following Xiumin and EXO D.O.Xiumin was Enlisted in May last year, and EXO D.O. was Enlisted in July of the same year.On the other hand, Suho released its first mini album Self-Portrait on March 30th.Also on the 12th, Suho will hold an online fan meeting O2asis (Otuasis) to commemorate the release of the first Solo album through Naver V LIVE EXO channel.

group EXO Suho is the third runner to the military following Xiumin, EXO D.O. Suho announced the Enlisted news directly in a handwritten letter.

Suho posted a handwritten letter on the official community on the 4th, conveying the news about Enlisted directly.

Suho said, "I have something I want to tell you, so I wrote this today. I am soon to fulfill my obligation to serve as a soldier on May 14. "" I think we EXO-L will really miss you during that time. EXO-L, who thinks and loves me every day, I hope you are always healthy. "

Suho is the third member of the EXO to fulfill his military service obligations following Xiumin and EXO D.O. Xiumin was Enlisted in May last year, and EXO D.O. was Enlisted in July of the same year.

On the other hand, Suho released its first mini album 'Self-Portrait' on March 30th.

Also on the 12th, Suho will hold an online fan meeting O2asis (Otuasis) to commemorate the release of the first Solo album through Naver V LIVE EXO channel.