Girl's Day Hyeri Minah joins Thanks to the challenge "COVID-19 medical staff to be strong"

Group Girls Day member Minah joined Thanks to the challenge after being named by Hyeri.Minah wrote on his Instagram account on May 12, Hello, Minah; I was named by Hyeri, so I got to take part in the meaningful work, on Thanks to the Challenge.Thanks to the medical staff who protected Korea and all over the world, and thanks to the wonderful people who endure the inconvenience and endure it, I am doing my best.I hope that we will gather our strengths so that we can be a force for the medical staff who do our best! Inside the picture was a figure of Minah, who expressed her respect in a sign language; Minah smiles at the camera.Minah added a sheer charm as she styled it with a white shirt and jeans.Minah pointed to Actor Lee Ga-seop, Shim Dal-gi and singer Roh Tae-hyun as late runners.delay stock

Group Girl's Day member Minah joined Thanks to the challenge after being named by Hyeri.

Minah wrote on his Instagram account on May 12, "Hello, Minah; I was named by Hyeri, so I got to take part in the meaningful work, on Thanks to the challenge. Thanks to the medical staff who protected Korea and all over the world, and thanks to the wonderful people who endure the inconvenience and endure it, I am doing my best. I hope that we will gather our strengths so that we can be a force for the medical staff who do our best! "

Inside the picture was a figure of Minah, who expressed her respect in a sign language; Minah smiles at the camera. Minah added a sheer charm as she styled it with a white shirt and jeans.

Minah pointed to Actor Lee Ga-seop, Shim Dal-gi and singer Roh Tae-hyun as late runners.

delay stock