Spider, 'The King' OST' singing...Lee Min-ho Go-eun romance song

SBS gilt drama The King - The Lord of Eternity (played by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun) announced that it will release Spiders My Love (My Love), the 11th OST, at 6 p.m. on the 23rd.My Love is a song that combines Suh Jungs string melody and piano with Spiders understated vocals. It is a work that shows the emotions of the early part and the explosive second half.He also expresses the heart of Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, who are trying to keep their fateful love over the pain that they have to break up, and promises to stay with their loved ones forever.In The King recently, Igon and Jung Tae-eul have a heart-wrenching fateful romance that transcends theory and logic in parallel World.Among them, the new OST My Love will be inserted into the 12th on the 23rd, and it is expected to maximize the sad and sad atmosphere of the drama.In addition, My Love was composed by music director Ant, and one of the most popular lyrics such as K-Will Beautiful in My Life participated in the lyrics.Tom and Jerry, who worked on My Way, also arranged the arrangement and improved the perfection.Spider has released a number of hit OSTs such as Remember Me, All My Days and Then, You Are My Everything, and so on, so the new OST My Love of The King is also expected to gain popularity by increasing immersion.Meanwhile, The King - The Lord of Eternity is a drama that shows the cooperation between Lee Gon, the Emperor of the Korean Empire, and Jeong Tae-eul, a Korean criminal who wants to protect someones life, people, and love, who is trying to close the door () of the dimension, and spreads across the two worlds.Spiders My Love will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on the 23rd.

SBS gilt drama 'The King - The Lord of Eternity' (played by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun) announced that it will release Spider's 'My Love' (My Love), the 11th OST, at 6 p.m. on the 23rd.

'My Love' is a song that combines Suh Jung's string melody and piano with Spider's understated vocals. It is a work that shows the emotions of the early part and the explosive second half. He also expresses the heart of Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, who are trying to keep their fateful love over the pain that they have to break up, and promises to stay with their loved ones forever.

In 'The King' recently, Igon and Jung Tae-eul have a heart-wrenching fateful romance that transcends theory and logic in parallel World. Among them, the new OST 'My Love' will be inserted into the 12th on the 23rd, and it is expected to maximize the sad and sad atmosphere of the drama.

In addition, 'My Love' was composed by music director Ant, and one of the most popular lyrics such as K-Will 'Beautiful in My Life' participated in the lyrics. Tom and Jerry, who worked on 'My Way', also arranged the arrangement and improved the perfection.

Spider has released a number of hit OSTs such as "Remember Me, All My Days and Then," "You Are My Everything," and so on, so the new OST "My Love" of "The King" is also expected to gain popularity by increasing immersion.

Meanwhile, "The King - The Lord of Eternity" is a drama that shows the cooperation between Lee Gon, the Emperor of the Korean Empire, and Jeong Tae-eul, a Korean criminal who wants to protect someone's life, people, and love, who is trying to close the door () of the dimension, and spreads across the two Worlds.

Spider's 'My Love' will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on the 23rd.