Song Eun, Kim Shin Young's second aunt Kim Dae-bi Cheering "Please do me a favor"

Gag Woman Song Eun Cheered Kim Shin-young, trot singer, and second aunt Kim Dae-bi.Song Eun-i wrote on his Instagram on May 2, My second aunt Kim Da-bi, Music Center. My aunt, please. Auntie, Id like to ask you a favor.I posted a picture with the article Jurajura which is uncomfortable only.The photo shows Song Eun-i, who is bowing his head next to his second aunt Kim Da-bi, and his second aunt Kim Da-bis warm impression and retro makeup make him laugh.The cheerful atmosphere of the two catches the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I love my aunt, Davi aunt Whiting and I am uncomfortable song.delay stock

Gag Woman Song Eun Cheered Kim Shin-young, trot singer, and second aunt Kim Dae-bi.

Song Eun-i wrote on his Instagram on May 2, "My second aunt Kim Da-bi, "Music Center." My aunt, please. Auntie, I'd like to ask you a favor. I posted a picture with the article "Jurajura" which is uncomfortable only.

The photo shows Song Eun-i, who is bowing his head next to his second aunt Kim Da-bi, and his second aunt Kim Da-bi's warm impression and retro makeup make him laugh. The cheerful atmosphere of the two catches the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I love my aunt", "Davi aunt Whiting" and "I am uncomfortable song".

delay stock