What's the next batter to try out for the Challenge Vonn thanks to the Hwang Chi-yeul "Eun-Bi Pointed to Pinus munseok x"?

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul joined the Challenge Vonn.Hwang Chi-yeul said on his instagram on May 7, I was named by actor Mung Mun-seok and Eun-Bi, and I was joined by Lindsey Vonn because of the meaningful #.There are heroes who sacrifice for everyone in the difficult times with COVID-19 in the whole world, he said. I am grateful for the sacrifice and hard work of the medical staff who are working hard to overcome COVID-19 at the forefront.I also give thanks and respect to the medical staff who are working hard in invisible places. In addition, Hwang Chi-yeul pointed out actors Cho Dong-hyuk, Oh Chang-seok, and broadcaster Hwang Jae-sung as the next batter.seo ji-hyun

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul joined the Challenge Vonn.

Hwang Chi-yeul said on his instagram on May 7, "I was named by actor Mung Mun-seok and Eun-Bi, and I was joined by Lindsey Vonn because of the meaningful #."

"There are heroes who sacrifice for everyone in the difficult times with COVID-19 in the whole world," he said. "I am grateful for the sacrifice and hard work of the medical staff who are working hard to overcome COVID-19 at the forefront. I also give thanks and respect to the medical staff who are working hard in invisible places. "

In addition, Hwang Chi-yeul pointed out actors Cho Dong-hyuk, Oh Chang-seok, and broadcaster Hwang Jae-sung as the next batter.

seo ji-hyun