Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Send emoticon only to Lee Kwang-soo and Jo Se-ho"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk reveals he only sends emoticon to Lee Kwang-soo, Jo Se-hoOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, Yoo Jae-Suks unique SMS style was released.Lee Kwang-soo said on the day: All the last SMS with Yoo Jae-Suk is a strange emoticon, it has nothing to do with the conversation.Suddenly, a bomb comes out and a smiley sign comes out, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk acknowledged that I send a lot of red and angry faces to the lighthouse, and Lee Kwang-soo said, I wanted to see you tomorrow, but I do not know why you are sending an angry emoticon suddenly.Then Yoo Jae-Suk revealed: There are only two people I send emoticon: Jo Se-ho and Lee Kwang-soo.Ji Seok-jin said, I have never received emoticon from Jae-seok. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, Seokjin only speaks really hard to his brother.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk reveals he only sends emoticon to Lee Kwang-soo, Jo Se-ho

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, Yoo Jae-Suk's unique SMS style was released.

Lee Kwang-soo said on the day: "All the last SMS with Yoo Jae-Suk is a strange emoticon, it has nothing to do with the conversation. Suddenly, a bomb comes out and a smiley sign comes out," he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk acknowledged that "I send a lot of red and angry faces to the lighthouse," and Lee Kwang-soo said, "I wanted to see you tomorrow, but I do not know why you are sending an angry emoticon suddenly."

Then Yoo Jae-Suk revealed: "There are only two people I send emoticon: Jo Se-ho and Lee Kwang-soo."

Ji Seok-jin said, "I have never received emoticon from Jae-seok." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "Seokjin only speaks really hard to his brother."