Running Man' Yang Se-chan, invited to Jeon So-min house "I'm so sorry you"

The review was released with Running Man Yang Se-chan invited to the house of Jeon So-min.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 3rd, members wondered about Yang Se-chans winning product last week.Because Yang Se-chan was invited to the house of Jeon So-min as a winning product at the time.I called (Jeon So-min) and he liked it very much, Yang Se-chan said. Im going to go next time.With the caption Running Man, I added, Opened papilla and really went to it.

The review was released with Running Man' Yang Se-chan invited to the house of Jeon So-min.

On the sbs entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 3rd, members wondered about Yang Se-chan's winning product last week. Because Yang Se-chan was invited to the house of Jeon So-min as a winning product at the time.

“I called (Jeon So-min) and he liked it very much,” Yang Se-chan said. “I’m going to go next time.”

With the caption Running Man', I added, 'Opened papilla and really went to it.'