"Running Man" Yang Se-chan "Jeon So-min, I did everything I could to make you mistaken."

Yang Se-chan of Running Man expressed his sadness about Jeon So-min.The runner-up quiz was held at SBS Running Man which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd.In the second round of the day, the results of the Anquet were met. The question of the Anquet question, which was presented on the day, was the behavior of Women who mistook men.Yoo Jae-Suk, Song Ji-hyo, Lee I-kyung and Kim Jong-guk answered the correct answer.The actions of the Women who mistook the man were touching while talking or suddenly getting in touch.Yang said, All of the first to fifth places are the actions of Jeon So-min to me. He expressed his injustice, saying, I had to be distracted.

Yang Se-chan of Running Man' expressed his sadness about Jeon So-min.

The runner-up quiz was held at sbs Running Man' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd.

In the second round of the day, the results of the Anquet were met. The question of the Anquet question, which was presented on the day, was the behavior of Women who mistook men. Yoo Jae-Suk, Song Ji-hyo, Lee I-kyung and Kim Jong-guk answered the correct answer.

The actions of the Women who mistook the man were touching while talking or suddenly getting in touch. Yang said, "All of the first to fifth places are the actions of Jeon So-min to me." He expressed his injustice, saying, "I had to be distracted."