"Running Man" from Mensa, Ha Yeon-joo, "English language, Chinese, I know how to speak Ancient Greek."

Ha Yeon-joooo has revealed his extraordinary history.In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, Ha Yeon-jooo, Park Hyo-joo, Kwak Si-yang and Lee Kyung appeared as guests.On the day of the broadcast, Ji Suk-jin introduced Ha Yeon-joooo as You also appeared in The Genius Black Garnet.Lee Kwang-soo asked, Is not the performance Mensa? To Ha Yeon-joooo, who is right, Running Man asked how much IQ is.Ha Yeon-joooo said, I do not have a good memory because it is 150, and Kim Jong Kook laughed, saying, Haha is 150 seconds tall.The ensuing English language agitation dictation mission; thus Running Man revealed expectations for Ha Yeon-joooo.Lee said, I think I will do well because I speak English language as well as other foreign languages.Ha Yeon-joooo was surprised to say, I do English language and Chinese a little, and I also speak some ancient Greek.Running Man wondered, But why is that learning? And Ji Suk-jin asked, What is thank you in Ancient Greek?Ha Yeon-joooo then said, I dont know that, and I know whats funny, but I dont have a memory.Yang said, Is not it better to just say that I do not know about this? And Yoo Jae-Suk said, I will ask English language.Thank you for English language, dont you? she quivered numbly.

Ha Yeon-joooo has revealed his extraordinary history.

In SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, Ha Yeon-jooo, Park Hyo-joo, Kwak Si-yang and Lee Kyung appeared as guests.

On the day of the broadcast, Ji Suk-jin introduced Ha Yeon-joooo as "You also appeared in The Genius Black Garnet".

Lee Kwang-soo asked, "Is not the performance Mensa?" To Ha Yeon-joooo, who is right, Running Man asked how much IQ is.

Ha Yeon-joooo said, "I do not have a good Memory because it is 150," and Kim Jong Kook laughed, saying, "Haha is 150 seconds tall."

The ensuing English language agitation dictation mission; thus Running Man revealed expectations for Ha Yeon-joooo.

Lee said, "I think I will do well because I speak English language as well as other foreign languages."

Ha Yeon-joooo was surprised to say, "I do English language and Chinese a little, and I also speak some ancient Greek." Running Man wondered, "But why is that learning?" And Ji Suk-jin asked, "What is thank you in Ancient Greek?"

Ha Yeon-joooo then said, "I don't know that," and "I know what's funny, but I don't have a Memory."

Yang said, "Is not it better to just say that I do not know about this?" And Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I will ask English language. Thank you for English language, don't you?" she quivered numbly.