Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Black history Recall "Yoo Jae-Suk Confessions on Advice..."

Actor Lee Kwang-soo recalled Black History in Running ManOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, members who talked about love with mission were drawn.On this day, Running Man members answered the answer to The Behavior 5 of Women who make men mistaken.Yoo Jae-Suk then said, I fit Baro, when I laugh at my story, it is good time to react.Yoo Jae-Suk then laughed, revealing that Lee Kwang-soo had been hit by this a few times before, and then made it confident (it was tea).Lee Kwang-soo added, Yoo Jae-Suks brother told me to Baro Confessions, Go and ran like a racehorse.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo Recalled Black history in Running Man

On sbs Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, members who talked about love with mission were drawn.

On this day, Running Man members answered the answer to 'The Behavior 5 of Women who make men mistaken'.

Yoo Jae-Suk then said, "I fit Baro, when I laugh at my story, it is good time to react."

Yoo Jae-Suk then laughed, revealing that "Lee Kwang-soo had been hit by this a few times before, and then made it confident (it was tea).

Lee Kwang-soo added, "Yoo Jae-Suk's brother told me to Baro Confessions, 'Go' and ran like a racehorse."