Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "Hahaki, similar to Ha Yeon-joo I.Q." joke

Ha Yeon-joo talked about I.Q. and drew attention.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 3rd, Ha Yeon-joo announced that he is a member of Mensa.On the same day, Lee Kwang-soo mentioned Ha Yeon-joos I.Q., saying, Ha Yeon-joo is a member of Mensa, and Ha Yeon-joo said, Yes, I.Q. exceeds 150.Ji Suk-jin admired Ha Yeon-joos I.Q. and joked, Hahas height is that high, making viewers laugh.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 p.m.

Ha Yeon-joo talked about I.Q. and drew attention.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 3rd, Ha Yeon-joo announced that he is a member of Mensa.

On the same day, Lee Kwang-soo mentioned Ha Yeon-joo's I.Q., saying, "Ha Yeon-joo is a member of Mensa," and Ha Yeon-joo said, "Yes, I.Q. exceeds 150."

Ji Suk-jin admired Ha Yeon-joo's I.Q. and joked, "Haha's height is that high," making viewers laugh.

Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 p.m.