Running Man' Ha Yeon-joo, 'Meansa member over 150 IQ' surprise Confessionss

Park Hyo-joo, Ha Yeon-joo, Kwak Si-yang and Lee Kyung-kyung appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Ha Yeon-joo, Did you have good grades when you appeared in The Genius?Lee Kwang-soo said, Is not the performance a member of Mansa? And Ha Yeon-joo surprised the cast by saying, Yes, I heard IQ was 150 and I can not remember.Ha Yeon-joo also said, I was in my 150s and I forgot. Kim Jong-guk said, Haha was about 150.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 p.m.

Park Hyo-joo, Ha Yeon-joo, Kwak Si-yang and Lee Kyung-kyung appeared as guests in the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Ha Yeon-joo, "Did you have good grades when you appeared in 'The Genius'?"

Lee Kwang-soo said, "Is not the performance a member of Mansa?" And Ha Yeon-joo surprised the cast by saying, "Yes, I heard IQ was 150 and I can not remember."

Ha Yeon-joo also said, I was in my 150s and I forgot. Kim Jong-guk said, "Haha was about 150."

Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 p.m.