"Running Man" Ha Yeon-joo "Member of Mensa, IQ? In 150s."

Actor Ha Yeon-joos IQ was mentioned in Running Man.Actors Park Hyo-joo, Ha Yeon-joo, Kwak Si-yang and Lee Kyung-kyung appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk pointed out guest Yeon-soo and said, I will introduce you to Mr. Yeon-soos profile. He then played the role of a hot-blooded detective in the drama Cheong Yong 2.In 2014, he appeared in the entertainment program The Genius.Yoo Jae-Suk said, When I appeared in The Genius, did I have good grades? Ha Yeon-soo said, It was good.Lee Kwang-soo, who listened to this, said, Is not the performance a member of Mansa? And Ha Yeon-joo said, Yes, I heard that IQ was 150, but I do not remember well.So Ji Seok-jin responded that Hahaha is 150 years tall and the cast members laughed.

Actor Ha Yeon-joo's IQ was mentioned in Running Man.'

Actors Park Hyo-joo, Ha Yeon-joo, Kwak Si-yang and Lee Kyung-kyung appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk pointed out guest Yeon-soo and said, "I will introduce you to Mr. Yeon-soo's profile." He then played the role of a hot-blooded detective in the drama "Cheong Yong 2". In 2014, he appeared in the entertainment program "The Genius."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "When I appeared in 'The Genius', did I have good grades?" Ha Yeon-soo said, "It was good."

Lee Kwang-soo, who listened to this, said, "Is not the performance a member of Mansa?" And Ha Yeon-joo said, "Yes, I heard that IQ was 150, but I do not remember well."

So Ji Seok-jin responded that "Hahaha is 150 years tall" and the cast members laughed.