Running Man' Ha Yeon-joo "Mensa Society One, I.Q. 150 over...and also speaks Ancient Greek"

Actor Ha Yeon-joo in Running Man boasted brain sex aspectHa Yeon-joo appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 3rd.On the day, Ha Yeon-joo caught the eye by revealing that he was a Mensa Society One; he said, I.Q. is over 150.Then the members of Running Man laughed and laughed, saying, Haha is 150 seconds tall.Ha Yeon-joo also said, I speak English, Chinese, and ancient Greek a little.

Actor Ha Yeon-joo in Running Man' boasted 'brain sex' aspect

Ha Yeon-joo appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 3rd.

On the day, Ha Yeon-joo caught the eye by revealing that he was a 'Mensa Society One'; he said, "I.Q. is over 150."

Then the members of Running Man' laughed and laughed, saying, "Haha is 150 seconds tall."

Ha Yeon-joo also said, "I speak English, Chinese, and ancient Greek a little."