Running Man' Ha Yeon-joo "Meansa Member, English language and Chinese a little...Ancient Greek?"

Running Man Ha Yeon-joo reveals he is Mensa InternationalOn the 3rd broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, criminal role actors Park Hyo-joo, Lee Kyung, Ha Yeon-joo and Kwak Si-yang appeared.On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk said he appeared on The Genius about Ha Yeon-joo.Ha Yeon-joo said sexually good, and Lee Kwang-soo reported that Ha Yeon-joo was a Mensa member.When Ji Seok-jin asked for IQ, Ha Yeon-joo said, It was about 150, I forgot.Lee Kwang-soo said of his relationship with Ha Yeon-joo, I did it like a sitcom I made my debut.But Yoo Jae-Suk had a sour reaction, and Lee Kwang-soo was laughing.Yoo Jae-Suk said, But those who worked with the wild water did not have a good memory, and Ha Yeon-joo said, Memory.It was a role that liked me, he said.Later, when Lee Kwang-soo asked if he would do some English language, Ha Yeon-joo said, English language, Chinese a little, ancient Greek.But Ha Yeon-joo laughed when he told me to say thank you and said he did not know.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Ha Yeon-joo reveals he is Mensa International

On the 3rd broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', criminal role actors Park Hyo-joo, Lee Kyung, Ha Yeon-joo and Kwak Si-yang appeared.

On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk said he appeared on "The Genius" about Ha Yeon-joo. Ha Yeon-joo said "sexually good," and Lee Kwang-soo reported that Ha Yeon-joo was a Mensa member. When Ji Seok-jin asked for IQ, Ha Yeon-joo said, "It was about 150, I forgot."

Lee Kwang-soo said of his relationship with Ha Yeon-joo, "I did it like a sitcom I made my debut." But Yoo Jae-Suk had a sour reaction, and Lee Kwang-soo was laughing. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "But those who worked with the wild water did not have a good Memory," and Ha Yeon-joo said, "Memory. It was a role that liked me," he said.

Later, when Lee Kwang-soo asked if he would do some English language, Ha Yeon-joo said, "English language, Chinese a little, ancient Greek." But Ha Yeon-joo laughed when he told me to say 'thank you' and said he did not know.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen