"Lugal" Park Sun-ho End testimony "First Action was difficult, but as a pride, I am happy thanks to viewers"

Actor Park Sun-ho expressed his regret and end feeling filled with Thank You heart.Park Sun-ho, the youngest of the NPA, of the OCN Saturday OLizynal drama Lugal (played by Dohyeon, directed by Kang Cheol-woo), said his last good-bye with his naked and serious appearance.Park Sun-ho said, I learned a lot and felt a lot while playing the Lugals light for six months.It was difficult and difficult when I first encountered action, but I was proud to have a new experience.I was able to finish it well because I was with the bishop, the artist, the good seniors and the strong staff. I always took a happy shot thanks to the fans and viewers who always supported me and helped me.Now, Gwangcheol is leaving, but please be careful about your health and wait a little while until the day you greet me through another character.I sincerely thank you for loving me to the end. He added thank you to viewers and fans of Lugal.Park Sun-ho, who released the last shooting shots together, makes the mad iron character feel lively again with a cute V pose and a confident figure, which is a fixed pose of Park Sun-ho in front of the trademark mark of the Rugal headquarters.On the other hand, Park Sun-ho played the role of the youngest human weapon Rugal and artificial body Lee Kwang-cheol in OCN OLizynal Rugal, showing detailed action performance and teamwork of fantasy with Rugal team members, and also captivating the weekend with a body line perfectly positioned as an artificial body and a warm visual.OCN OLizynal Lugal, starring Park Sun-ho, who gave his last greetings with a lot of regret and thanks to viewers, ended on Sunday, 17th.

Actor Park Sun-ho expressed his regret and End feeling filled with Thank You heart.

Park Sun-ho, the youngest of the NPA, of the OCN Saturday OLizynal drama Lugal (played by Dohyeon, directed by Kang Cheol-woo), said his last good-bye with his naked and serious appearance.

Park Sun-ho said, "I learned a lot and felt a lot while playing the 'Lugal's' light for six months. It was difficult and difficult when I first encountered Action, but I was proud to have a new experience. I was able to finish it well because I was with the bishop, the artist, the good seniors and the strong staff. "

"I always took a happy shot thanks to the fans and viewers who always supported me and helped me. Now, Gwangcheol is leaving, but please be careful about your health and wait a little while until the day you greet me through another Character. I sincerely Thank You for loving me to the End. "He added Thank You to viewers and fans of Lugal.

Park Sun-ho, who released the last shooting shots together, makes the 'mad iron' Character feel lively again with a cute V pose and a confident figure, which is a fixed pose of Park Sun-ho in front of the trademark mark of the Rugal headquarters.

On the other hand, Park Sun-ho played the role of the youngest human weapon Rugal and artificial body 'Lee Kwang-cheol' in OCN OLizynal 'Rugal', showing detailed Action performance and teamwork of fantasy with Rugal team members, and also captivating the weekEnd with a body line perfectly positioned as an artificial body and a warm visual.

OCN OLizynal Lugal, starring Park Sun-ho, who gave his last greetings with a lot of regret and thanks to viewers, Ended on Sunday, 17th.