Reiki "Please join me in something meaningful..." Thanks to the challenge Lindsey Vonn.

Comedian and Singer Reiki, who appeared in Mr Trot, joined the Lindsey VonnReiki posted a picture and post on her Instagram account on Thursday.In the post, Reiki said, Hello, this is Reiki. I was named by Gag Woman, and I joined the challenge.Reiki also identified Trot Singer rookie and Kim So-yu as the next runners-up to the Lindsey VonnPlease join me in something meaningful, he said, and asked me to join Lindsey VonnReiki, meanwhile, appeared on Channel As Happy Morning, which aired on the morning of the 6th, and said, The goal is to release a new song within this month.

Comedian and Singer Reiki, who appeared in Mr Trot, joined the Lindsey Vonn

Reiki posted a picture and post on her Instagram account on Thursday.

In the post, Reiki said, "Hello, this is Reiki. I was named by Gag Woman, and I joined the challenge."

Reiki also identified Trot Singer rookie and Kim So-yu as the next runners-up to the “Lindsey Vonn” “Please join me in something meaningful,” he said, and asked me to join Lindsey Vonn

Reiki, meanwhile, appeared on Channel A's Happy Morning, which aired on the morning of the 6th, and said, "The goal is to release a new song within this month."