RED Velvet Irene, full of pure beauty, Selfie... 'just before face demise'

Group Red Velvet Irene flaunted her innocent visualsIrene posted several photos on her instagram on the 25th.Fans who watched the photos admired Irenes beautiful looks, such as I feel a small face, I see my sister beautiful looks and faint, I will taste the mirror.Meanwhile Irene is preparing to make her unit debut with Red Velvet member Seulgi.Photo Irene SNS
Group Red Velvet Irene flaunted her innocent visualsIrene posted several photos on her instagram on the 25th.Fans who watched the photos admired Irenes beautiful looks, such as I feel a small face, I see my sister beautiful looks and faint, I will taste the mirror.Meanwhile Irene is preparing to make her unit debut with Red Velvet member Seulgi.Photo Irene SNS

group RED Velvet Irene flaunted her innocent visuals

Irene posted several photos on her instagram on the 25th.

Fans who watched the photos admiRED Irene's Beautiful looks, such as "I feel a small face", "I see my sister Beautiful looks and faint", "I will taste the mirror".

Meanwhile Irene is preparing to make her unit debut with RED Velvet member Seulgi.

Photo Irene SNS