'Pairs gloves sports car' Hwang Jung-eum, white suit and a skimpy atmosphere.

Actor Hwang Jung-eum encouraged Drama to watch Pairs gloves sports carHwang Jung-eum said on his 28th day in his instagram, Pairs gloves sports car bosse tonight at 9:30 pmI am not a piss, but now I am an artist. In the open photo, Hwang Jung-eum is wearing a white suit and reading something with sharp eyes.The netizens who responded to this responded that I will go home and use it and My sister is so cool and beautiful.Meanwhile, Hwang Jung-eum is appearing on JTBC Drama Pairs gloves sports car which is currently on air.

Actor Hwang Jung-eum encouraged Drama to watch 'Pairs gloves sports car'

Hwang Jung-eum said on his 28th day in his instagram, "Pairs gloves sports car bosse tonight at 9:30 pm I am not a piss, but now I am an artist. "

In the open photo, Hwang Jung-eum is wearing a white suit and reading something with sharp eyes.

The netizens who responded to this responded that "I will go home and use it" and "My sister is so cool and beautiful".

Meanwhile, Hwang Jung-eum is appearing on JTBC Drama 'Pairs gloves sports car' which is currently on air.