'Mensa' Ha Yeon-joo "Three-nation language available, English language and Chinese and Ancient Greek" (Running Man)

Actor Ha Yeon-joooo on Running Man says he can speak three languagesActors Ha Yeon-jooo, Choi Jin-hyuk, Lee Yi-kyung and Park Hyun-joo appeared as guests on SBS entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd.On the day of the show, a foreign dictation quiz was held. Lee Kwang-soo said, I think I will do well unconditionally because I am good at foreign languages.MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Do you speak foreign language well? Lee Yi-kyung replied, I do other words well.Ha Yeon-joooo then explained that I can speak English language, Chinese, ancient Greek and the cast wondered about the unfamiliar ancient Greek.The cast asked Ha Yeon-joooo, How do you say thank you in Ancient Greek; however, Ha Yeon-joooo never answered the question.The cast members said, Is not it right to say that I do not know about this?

Actor Ha Yeon-joooo on Running Man' says he can speak three languages

Actors Ha Yeon-jooo, Choi Jin-hyuk, Lee Yi-kyung and Park Hyun-joo appeared as guests on SBS entertainment Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd.

On the day of the show, a foreign dictation quiz was held. Lee Kwang-soo said, "I think I will do well unconditionally because I am good at foreign languages."

MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Do you speak foreign language well?" Lee Yi-kyung replied, "I do other words well."

Ha Yeon-joooo then explained that "I can speak English language, Chinese, ancient Greek" and the cast wondered about the unfamiliar ancient Greek.

The cast asked Ha Yeon-joooo, "How do you say 'thank you' in Ancient Greek"; however, Ha Yeon-joooo never answered the question. The cast members said, "Is not it right to say that I do not know about this?"