Lee Seung-gi #Thanks to Challenge Vonn "Go back to everyday"...Bae Suzy X ChaJung Eun-woo

Singer Lee Seung-gi joined the Lindsey Vonn thanks to her.Lee Seung-gi said on his Instagram on the 2nd, Thanks to KB Financial Group Chairman Yun Jong-Kyus point of view, I participated in the Challenge Vonn!I also thank Yun Jong-Kyu, who pointed out that I can do meaningful things together. The photo released shows Lee Seung-gi participating in Lindsey Vonn thanks to the sign language action that means respect and confidentI hope that this difficult time will pass and everyone will return to a peaceful daily life. I hope that all Ryjin of Korea who struggle until the last moment will be able to work hard.I hope that many people will join in the meaningful challenge, and I point to Bae Suzy and Jung Eun-woo Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi is appearing on SBS entertainment All The Butlers.

Singer Lee Seung-gi joined the Lindsey Vonn' thanks to her.

Lee Seung-gi said on his Instagram on the 2nd, "Thanks to KB Financial Group Chairman Yun Jong-Kyu's point of view, I participated in the Challenge Vonn! I also thank Yun Jong-Kyu, who pointed out that I can do meaningful things together. "

The photo released shows Lee Seung-gi participating in Lindsey Vonn' thanks to the sign language Action that means 'respect' and 'confident'

"I hope that this difficult time will pass and everyone will return to a peaceful daily life. I hope that all Ryjin of Korea who struggle until the last moment will be able to work hard. I hope that many people will join in the meaningful challenge, and I point to Bae Suzy and Jung Eun-woo "

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi is appearing on SBS entertainment All The Butlers'.