Lee Min-ho Woo Do-hwan, Park Bo-young followed by Thanks to the challenge "Thank you for the medical staff"

Actor Lee Min-ho, Woo Do-hwan, and Kim Gyeong-nam joined Thanks to the challenge.Lee Min-ho wrote in his Instagram on May 21, I deeply appreciate and respect the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19. I will pray for their health and safety.I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives in order to prevent the effort from being in vain.I followed Park Bo-young; I did it with my fellow Actors at the scene without a point, he posted a picture with the article.The photos show Lee Min-ho, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyung-nam expressing respect in sign language; the three smile at the camera.The three handsome visuals catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as Its cool, Thank you for your good influence and Best.Lindsey Vonn is a campaign to support medical staff who have sacrificed and suffered to overcome Corona 19 with a sign language movement with respect and pride.delay stock

Actor Lee Min-ho, Woo Do-hwan, and Kim Gyeong-nam joined Thanks to the challenge.

Lee Min-ho wrote in his Instagram on May 21, "I deeply appreciate and respect the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19. I will pray for their health and safety. I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives in order to prevent the effort from being in vain. I followed Park Bo-young; I did it with my fellow Actors at the scene without a point," he posted a picture with the article.

The photos show Lee Min-ho, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyung-nam expressing respect in sign language; the three smile at the camera. The three handsome visuals catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "It's cool", "Thank you for your good influence" and "Best".

Lindsey Vonn' is a campaign to support medical staff who have sacrificed and suffered to overcome Corona 19 with a sign language movement with respect and pride.

delay stock