Lee Min-ho, Park Bo-young, joins Lindsey Vonn' thanks to Park Bo-young' ..Udohwan x Kim Kyung Nam

Actor Lee Min-ho joined the Lindsey Vonn campaign, a campaign to support medical staff struggling with a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).Lee Min-ho wrote in his Instagram on the afternoon of the 21st, I am deeply grateful and respectful of the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from COVID-19, he wrote.I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives in order to prevent the effort from being in vain.I could not wear a mask because I was in the shooting scene, he said. I followed Park Bo-young.I did it with my colleagues Actors on the spot without a point of view. After adding that Actor Udohwan and Kim Kyung Nam posted an authentication shot that took a sign language action with the meaning of respect .Lee Min-ho is currently appearing in Udohwan, Kim Kyung-nam and SBS gilt drama The King - The Monarch of Eternity (playplayplay by Kim Eun-sook directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun).

Actor Lee Min-ho joined the Lindsey Vonn' campaign, a campaign to support medical staff struggling with a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).

Lee Min-ho wrote in his Instagram on the afternoon of the 21st, "I am deeply grateful and respectful of the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from COVID-19," he wrote.

"I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives in order to prevent the effort from being in vain. I could not wear a mask because I was in the shooting scene, "he said." I followed Park Bo-young. I did it with my colleagues Actors on the spot without a point of view. "After adding that Actor Udohwan and Kim Kyung Nam posted an authentication shot that took a sign language action with the meaning of" respect ".

Lee Min-ho is currently appearing in Udohwan, Kim Kyung-nam and SBS gilt Drama "The King - The Monarch of Eternity" (playplayplay by Kim Eun-sook directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun).