Lee Min-ho, Park Bo-young, joins Lindsey Vonn' thanks to Park Bo-young' ..Udohwan X Kim Kyung Nam

Actor Lee Min-ho joins Lindsey Vonn thanks to On the 21st, Lee Min-ho joined the Lindsey Vonn thanks to his instagram, which was named by Actor Park Bo-young.Lee Min-ho said: I am deeply grateful and respected for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19.I will pray for their health and safety.I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives in the distance so that the effort will not be in vain. He said, I could not wear masks because I was in the shooting scene. He added, I was with my colleagues Actors on the spot without any land, adding that Actor Udohwan and Kim Kyung Nam, who are shooting together, posed for Lindsey Vonn sign language.Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is appearing on SBS The King - The Lord of Eternity.

Actor Lee Min-ho joins Lindsey Vonn' thanks to '

On the 21st, Lee Min-ho joined the Lindsey Vonn' thanks to his instagram, which was named by Actor Park Bo-young. Lee Min-ho said: "I am deeply grateful and respected for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19. I will pray for their health and safety. I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives in the distance so that the effort will not be in vain. "He said," I could not wear masks because I was in the shooting scene. "

He added, "I was with my colleagues Actors on the spot without any land," adding that Actor Udohwan and Kim Kyung Nam, who are shooting together, posed for Lindsey Vonn' sign language.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is appearing on SBS 'The King - The Lord of Eternity'.