Lee Min-ho, Kim Kyung-nam X Woo Do-hwan and Lindsey Vonn' participate in 'Hoon Hoon Visual'

Actor Lee Min-ho joined forces with Kim Gyeong-nam and Woo Do-hwan in Thanks to Lindsey Vonn.Lee Min-ho said on his Instagram on the 21st, I am deeply grateful and respectful of the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19. I will pray for their health and safety.I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives in the distance so that the effort will not be in vain, he added. I could not wear masks inevitably because I went on shooting.Lee Min-ho, who is in the photo with this, is taking a hand gesture with Lindsey Vonn standing side by side with Kim Kyung Nam and Woo Do-hwan appearing on SBS The King - Eternal Monarch.Meanwhile, Lee Min-hos The King - Eternal Monarch is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.Photo: Lee Min-ho Instagram

Actor Lee Min-ho joined forces with Kim Gyeong-nam and Woo Do-hwan in 'Thanks to Lindsey Vonn'.

Lee Min-ho said on his Instagram on the 21st, "I am deeply grateful and respectful of the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19." "I will pray for their health and safety."

"I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives in the distance so that the effort will not be in vain," he added. "I could not wear masks inevitably because I went on shooting." Lee Min-ho, who is in the photo with this, is taking a hand gesture with Lindsey Vonn' standing side by side with Kim Kyung Nam and Woo Do-hwan appearing on SBS 'The King - Eternal Monarch'.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho's "The King - Eternal Monarch" is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.

Photo: Lee Min-ho Instagram