Lee Kwang-soo "Yoo Jae-Suk, Sends emoticon Unrelated to Context" (Running Man)

In Running Man, Actor Lee Kwang-soo mentioned Yoo Jae-Suks SMS.Actor Park Hyo-joo, Kwak Si-yang, Ha Yeon-ju and Lee Kyung-kyung appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd.On the day of the show, a game was held to match the moment of sadness to the lover. The cast guessed SMS to send roughly as the correct answer.Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk said, How about a full reply with emoticon, there is no content and answers with emoticon.Lee Kwang-soo said, I think that the last conversation with my brother is always emoticon. He said, I send emoticon that is not related to the context at all.There are only two people I send that way - thats what I send to Seho and the ore, Yoo Jae-Suk said.However, Ji Seok-jin, who listened to this, responded, I do not think I have ever received emoticon from you. Yoo Jae-Suk explained, I only say something like a knife to my brother.

In Running Man', Actor Lee Kwang-soo mentioned Yoo Jae-Suk's SMS.

Actor Park Hyo-joo, Kwak Si-yang, Ha Yeon-ju and Lee Kyung-kyung appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd.

On the day of the show, a Game was held to match the "moment of sadness to the lover." The cast guessed "SMS to send roughly" as the correct answer.

Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "How about a full reply with emoticon, there is no content and answers with emoticon." Lee Kwang-soo said, "I think that the last conversation with my brother is always emoticon." He said, "I send emoticon that is not related to the context at all."

"There are only two people I send that way - that's what I send to Seho and the ore," Yoo Jae-Suk said. However, Ji Seok-jin, who listened to this, responded, "I do not think I have ever received emoticon from you." Yoo Jae-Suk explained, "I only say something like a knife to my brother."