Kim Hee-ae 'World of Couples' final shoot released "Many Cheering Comforts"

On the 17th, Kim Hee-ae told his social network account, It was a beautiful moment to be together, and the cheering of many people was comforting to me.I want to express my gratitude with all my heart! Always be healthy. In addition, JTBCs gilt drama World of Couples was released after the last filming, and the picture was taken with a bright smile with a bouquet of flowers received by the production team.Kim Hee-ae played the role of Ji Sun-woo in the World of Couples which ended on the 16th.I knew my husbands affair and confronted him, expressing the character that changed his life in a dense emotional acting power.Every time I write a favorable review and high topic about acting ability, I am writing another prime.

On the 17th, Kim Hee-ae told his social network account, "It was a beautiful moment to be together, and the Cheering of many people was comforting to me. I want to express my gratitude with all my heart! Always be healthy. "

In addition, jtbc's gilt drama 'World of Couples' was released after the last filming, and the picture was taken with a bright smile with a bouquet of flowers received by the production team.

Kim Hee-ae played the role of Ji Sun-woo in the 'World of Couples' which ended on the 16th. I knew my husband's affair and confronted him, expressing the character that changed his life in a dense emotional acting power. Every time I write a favorable review and high topic about acting ability, I am writing another prime.