Jung Yu-mi Challenge Participation in Lindsey Vonn "Deep Thank You for the hard work of medical staff"

Actor Jung Yu-mi has been part of the Challenge Vonn thanks to his performance.Jung Yu-mi wrote on his instagram on the 9th, I give you a deep thank you to the hard work of the medical staff and volunteers who are working day and night to protect everyone from Corona 19.I would like to express my thanks to my friend, Actor Yoo In-young, who also prayed that everyone would be healthy and helped me participate in a meaningful campaign.The next person to send me the next message is Mr. Actor Lee So-yeon and Mr. Ha Jae-sook, he added.In the photo released together, there is a picture of Jung Yu-mi, who is sign language with the meaning of respect.So far, many stars such as Song Hye-kyo, Kim Hee-sun, Jo In-sung, Park Bo-gum, and Song Yoon-a have joined the Challenge Vonn.

Actor Jung Yu-mi has been part of the Challenge Vonn thanks to his performance.

Jung Yu-mi wrote on his instagram on the 9th, "I give you a deep Thank You to the hard work of the medical staff and volunteers who are working day and night to protect everyone from Corona 19."

“I would like to express my thanks to my friend, Actor Yoo In-young, who also prayed that everyone would be healthy and helped me participate in a meaningful campaign.”

"The next person to send me the next message is Mr. Actor Lee So-yeon and Mr. Ha Jae-sook," he added.

In the photo released together, there is a picture of Jung Yu-mi, who is sign language with the meaning of respect.

So far, many stars such as Song Hye-kyo, Kim Hee-sun, Jo In-sung, Park Bo-gum, and Song Yoon-a have joined the Challenge Vonn.