Jung Kyung-ho x Jo Jung-suk, 'Sweet Life' Kitaro Friendship "My Friend Ikjun"

Actor Jung Kyung-ho reveals affection for fellow Jo Jung-sukJung Kyung-ho wrote on his Instagram account on May 28, My Friend Ikjun #Hospital PlaylistSlowTonight 8:55 PM.Jung Kyung-ho and Jo Jung-suk in the photo are smiling at each other while watching each other with their guitars in their hands.Especially, Jo Jung-suk, who is comfortable in his clothes, attracted attention with the expression of Jung Kyung-ho, who can not hide his smile as if it were funny.The netizens who watched this responded, I think you are actually close friends and I feel like old friends interact with each other.seo ji-hyun

Actor Jung Kyung-ho reveals affection for fellow Jo Jung-suk

Jung Kyung-ho wrote on his Instagram account on May 28, "My Friend Ikjun #Hospital PlaylistSlowTonight 8:55 PM".

Jung Kyung-ho and Jo Jung-suk in the photo are smiling at each other while watching each other with their guitars in their hands. Especially, Jo Jung-suk, who is comfortable in his clothes, attracted attention with the expression of Jung Kyung-ho, who can not hide his smile as if it were funny.

The netizens who watched this responded, "I think you are actually close Friends" and "I feel like old Friends interact with each other."

seo ji-hyun