Information health, 'Oh My Baby Driver' to encourage First broadcasting to watch "Finally Today"

Information health said on his SNS on the 13th, Finally, tonight at 10:50 tvN Drama Oh My Baby Driver first broadcast!I would like to ask you to watch a lot of pictures. The photo shows the information health in the TVN Oh My Baby Driver filming scene.The pale visuals of Information Health under the purple light catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded Ill expect, I am the best and handsome, I am cool.Today (13th) the first broadcast at 10:50 p.m.

Information health said on his SNS on the 13th, "Finally, tonight at 10:50 tvN Drama 'Oh My Baby Driver' First broadcast! I would like to ask you to watch a lot of pictures. "

The photo shows the Information health in the TVN 'Oh My Baby Driver' filming scene. The pale visuals of Information health under the purple light catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I'll expect", "I am the best and handsome", "I am cool".

Today (13th) the First broadcast at 10:50 p.m.