Han Hyun-min "Family, "Family, Descendants of the Sun"...I envied my brother Song Hye-kyo" ('TV is with love')

Model Han Hyun-min said that his father and brother had appeared in Dawn of the Sun.Han Hyun-min appeared on KBS 1TV TV is carrying love which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th.Han Hyun-min said, I was born between a Nigerian father and a Korean mother. He said, I met my parents while I was at a trading company.Han Hyun-min said that his father and brother had appeared on KBS 2TV Dawn of the Sun. Han Hyun-mins father appeared with Song Jung-ki.It is this expression when I get the children kicked. Han Hyun-mins brother appeared with Song Hye-kyo, who said, It is a clear year that I have never shown at home. I envy my brother.

Model Han Hyun-min said that his father and brother had appeared in "Dawn of the Sun".

Han Hyun-min appeared on KBS 1TV 'TV is carrying love' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th.

Han Hyun-min said, "I was born between a Nigerian father and a Korean mother." He said, "I met my parents while I was at a trading company."

Han Hyun-min said that his father and brother "had appeared on KBS 2TV 'Dawn of the Sun'." Han Hyun-min's father appeared with Song Jung-ki. It is this expression when I get the children kicked. "

Han Hyun-min's brother appeared with Song Hye-kyo, who said, "It is a clear year that I have never shown at home. I envy my brother.