Guardian, 14th Enlisted "Always Be healthy"

Group EXO member Suho reported the Enlisted news on the 4th.Suho released a handwritten letter written directly to the fan community platform Lison on the 4th.In the letter, he said, I have something I want to tell you, so I wrote this today. I am going to fulfill my duty of military service on the 14th.I hope that EXO-L (EXO fan club) who think and love me every day will always be healthy, he added. I really appreciate and love you.Suho became the third group member to be Enlisted after Siu Min and Dio.He will join the Army Training Center on the 14th and will serve as a social worker after four weeks of basic military training.Meanwhile, Suho made his debut as an EXO member in 2014.

Group EXO member Suho reported the Enlisted news on the 4th.

Suho released a handwritten letter written directly to the fan community platform 'Lison' on the 4th. In the letter, he said, "I have something I want to tell you, so I wrote this today." "I am going to fulfill my duty of military service on the 14th."

"I hope that EXO-L (EXO fan club) who think and love me every day will always be healthy," he added. "I really appreciate and love you."

Suho became the third group member to be Enlisted after Siu Min and Dio. He will join the Army Training Center on the 14th and will serve as a social worker after four weeks of basic military training.

Meanwhile, Suho made his debut as an EXO member in 2014.