Ayumi, thank yous to the challenge Yoshihiro Akiyama spot "COVID-19 medical staff respect"

Ayumi, a group from Suga, joined Thanks to the challenge as a singer and actor Jeon Hye-bins point of view.Ayumi wrote on her Instagram account on May 8, Hello, its Ayumi.I participated in the Thanks to the Challenge, which started with gratitude and respect for the medical staff who are suffering from the COVID-19 crisis.My beloved sister, Jeon Hye-bin, who pointed out that I am so grateful for this good opportunity. Ayumi was a late runner, pointing to Yoshihiro Akiyama, Cool Glass and Kang Yoon-ji.The picture shows Ayumi, who expresses respect in a sign language; Ayumi smiles at the camera; Ayumis innocent beauty catches her eye.The fans who heard the news responded such as Thank you for your good influence, Pretty, My heart is as good as my face.delay stock

Ayumi, a group from Suga, joined Thanks to the challenge as a singer and actor Jeon Hye-bin's point of view.

Ayumi wrote on her Instagram account on May 8, "Hello, it's Ayumi. I participated in the Thanks to the challenge, which started with gratitude and respect for the medical staff who are suffering from the COVID-19 crisis. My beloved sister, Jeon Hye-bin, who pointed out that I am so grateful for this good opportunity. " Ayumi was a late runner, pointing to Yoshihiro Akiyama, Cool Glass and Kang Yoon-ji.

The picture shows Ayumi, who expresses respect in a sign language; Ayumi smiles at the camera; Ayumi's innocent beauty catches her eye.

The fans who heard the news responded such as "Thank you for your good influence", "Pretty", "My heart is as good as my face".

delay stock