Seohyun joins Lindsey Vonn' thanks to...Go Kyung-pyo and Lee Chung-ah and Hyoyeon spot

Actor Seohyun, a former group Girls Generation, joined the Lindsey Vonn thanks to it.Seohyun said on his 7th day, Thank you very much to the respectful medical staff who are devoted to the people day and night,I send Haru, who is precious and safe every day thanks to you, and I hope that the day will come when Haru overcomes Corona 19 quickly and I will cheer you all up and be healthy!I took over Lee Jung-hyuns relay and came to thank them to the challenge. If you will join me next ~ Go Kyung-pyo Actor Lee Chung-ah Actor Girls Generation Hyoyeon sister please join me in the warm relay.Thanks to the campaign medical staff, thanks to the thanks to the challenge. In the photo, Seohyun smiles with a thumb pose, and Seohyun, who completes a neat and lovely fashion with a white shirt and jeans, attracts attention.Lindsey Vonn is a campaign to support medical staff who are present in the medical field to overcome the new corona virus infection (Corona 19).Seohyun will appear in the JTBC drama Private Life, which is scheduled to air this year.Photo: Seohyun Instagram

Actor Seohyun, a former group Girls' Generation, joined the Lindsey Vonn' thanks to it.

Seohyun said on his 7th day, "Thank you very much to the respectful medical staff who are devoted to the people day and night, I send Haru, who is precious and safe every day thanks to you, and I hope that the day will come when Haru overcomes Corona 19 quickly and I will cheer you all up and be healthy! I took over Lee Jung-hyun's relay and came to thank them to the challenge. "

"If you will join me next ~ Go Kyung-pyo Actor Lee Chung-ah Actor Girls' Generation Hyoyeon sister please join me in the warm relay. Thanks to the campaign medical staff, thanks to the Thanks to the challenge. "

In the photo, Seohyun smiles with a thumb pose, and Seohyun, who completes a neat and lovely fashion with a white shirt and jeans, attracts attention.

Lindsey Vonn” is a campaign to support medical staff who are present in the medical field to overcome the new corona virus infection (Corona 19).

Seohyun will appear in the JTBC drama 'Private Life', which is scheduled to air this year.

Photo: Seohyun Instagram